ADB Device Not Found Error on Windows - Solved
Don't worry about that. This is not an issue which can no longer be solved. You will learn here in this article how to fix the ADB device not found step by step.
Note: Before we go, please make sure you’ve enabled USB debugging on your phone.
ADB Device Not Found Error is a driver problem. In other words, it is very likely to cause a problem with your ADM driver that you found ADB device that did not have an error on your computer. This problem can probably be solved by installing the correct ADB-device driver.
Here are two ways of the proper driver for your ADB device to be installed.
Install the correct driver for your ADB device manually through Device Manager
- Find your SDK manager from Start list and Right-click on it and choose Run as administrator. Then click Yes when prompted by User Account Control.
- Find Extras folder and expand, when SDK manager is open. Go on to find and tick on Google USB Driver under Extras folder. Then click Install 1 package at the bottom right.
- Plug in your android device, when finish installing the driver.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key + R key at the same time.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the box and press Enter to open Device Manager.
- Find your android device. It’s probably under Other devices section with a yellow mark. Then right-click on it and choose Update Driver Software
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Go on to click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Click Have Disk.
- Click Browse to choose the Google USB Driver you downloaded at the beginning. Or you can enter the following address into the box.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\extras\google\usb_driver Then click
- Double-click on Android ADB Interface.
- Go on to follow the easy on-screen instructions to complete installing the driver.
After it’s done, please restart your computer to make the new driver take effect.
Now your problem should be solved, try to use ADB now.