How to install Android Debug Bridge on Android Mobile
- Launch the Settings application on your mobile phone.
- Tap the About Phone option at the bottom (hidden behind the "System" option in the latest version of Google's Android Oreo).
- Then, To enable Developer Mode, tap the Build Number option 7 times. When it's done, you'll see a toast message.
- Return to the main Settings screen and you should see a new Developer Options menu that you can access.
- Go in and activate the option of USB Debugging.
- You are partially done with the phone setup process. Next up, you will need to scroll below and follow the rest of the instructions for your particular operating system.
- Remember ADB Driver Installer is a Command line tool that can operate the Android System from a computer via a USB link. Therefore, there is no tool download option is available for Android Mobiles, since it's only available for Windows, Mac and Linux. So on an Android Mobile we just prepare the device to begin the ADB Driver process. You can download ADB Driver Installer for your Windows, Mac and Linux PC using below links.